Sporting a new sleek case, the new ACR38T-D1 SIM-Sized Smart Card Reader is a small USB device that delivers more than what meets the eye. A powerful reader that packs a lot in feature despite its size, it has all the functionalities of a standard-sized ACR38 PC-Linked Reader, and supports ISO 7816 cards, MCU cards, memory cards, and GSM 11.11-compliant cards.
ACR38T-D1 has PC/SC and CCID compliance that make for its seamless interoperability and use across different platforms, particularly in PC environments. With its short circuit protection feature, it guarantees safe and durable usage all the time.
Weighing nothing more than your standard USB stick, ACR38T-D1 is a device you can bring anywhere to keep smart card technology right at your fingertips.
67.6mm (L) x 23.0mm (W) x 8.0mm (H)
||USB 2.0 Full Speed
||Regulated 5 V DC
|Smart Card Interface Support
- ISO 7816 Class A, B and C ( 5V, 3V, 1.8V )
- EN60950/IEC 60950, ISO 7816, CE, FCC, PC/SC CCID, RoHS, USB Full Speed
- Microsoft WHQL: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7, 8, 2012
|Operating System Support
- Win98, Win ME, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, Win 2003, Win 2003 R2, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 2008, Win 7, Win 8
- Win 2003 x64, Win 2003 R2 x64, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 2008 x64, Win 2008 R2 x64, Win 7 x64, Win 8 x64, Win Server 2012 x64
- Android™ 3.1 and above